Sunday, April 8, 2007

I'm going to tell you a story

One morning I went to de office. De bookstore, de office, and X. broke my 'puter. I used it for making letters. And X. broke it. It went Buzz.

Buzz, buzz, buzz, took off my cast. Dey took off my cast and put on a new one [shows extent of new cast with other hand]. And I was VERY BRAVE. And I walked home.

I walked and walked and walked. And I saw my house. And I saw MOMMY.

I runned around and around and Mama said STOP.

* * * * *

You're going to go to shul. You're going to dress, dress. Like a hamantaschen!

4 comments:

Liz Miller said...

I hope da new cast comes off soon.

Phantom Scribbler said...

Laughing. Uh, do you guys dress like hamantaschen for shul regularly?

S. said...

Well, sometimes we dress like rugelach.

S. said...

Liz, the "new" cast came off about a week before Halloween!